In the diet to lose weight 5 kg in 2 weeks is necessary to increase the consumption of fibre, fruits, vegetables and whole grain foods like rice, flour and pasta, avoiding the use of industrialised foods rich in fat such as frozen food, bacon, sausage and biscuits stuffed with.
Lose 5 kg in 15 days is easy and can be healthy if done with a balanced diet and the practice of physical activity, at least five times a week such as hiking, bicycle or swimming.
What can eat on this diet
Foods allowed on a diet to lose weight 5 kg are fruit and vegetable general, preferably raw, whole grains, seeds, milk and low-fat derivatives and meats low in fat, recalling consume fish at least two times a week.
Also, some tips are essential to prepare the dish and succeed in the diet as the menu:
- Eating fruit 3 to 4 a day, not exceeding this limit
- Place half of the plate with vegetables at lunch and dinner, or eat them before the main meal
- Choose Brown rice, pasta, sweet potato as a source of carbohydrates in the flour, not by placing more than one of these in the dish
- Choose beans, corn, peas, chickpeas, soybeans and lentils as a source of vegetable protein and put just one tablespoon of one of these in the dish
- Remove all the fat from the meat before it is eaten, including the skin of fish and chicken
In addition to this, it is essential to make at least five meals a day, and the consumption of fruit instead of juice should be preferred unless juice is detox with vegetables in recipes, since these are richer in fibres. See some recipes in 7 juice Detox to lose weight and cleanse the body.
What cannot eat on this diet
Foods that should be avoided are those rich in salt, sugar, white wheat flour and fat, being on the list of prohibited the following foods:
- Sugar: sugar, sweets, desserts, cakes, chocolate
- Salt: salt, sauce of soy, Worcestershire sauce, meat and vegetable broth cubes, tenderiser meat, soups of an envelope
- White wheat flour: bread, cakes, tarts, white type bechamel sauces, breaded
- FAT: fried foods, red meat, bacon, sausage, salami, mortadella, ham, red meat is rich in fat, full milk and yellow cheeses such as cheddar
- Industrial products: cookies filled, junk food or snacks, food frozen list, pizza, lasagna, refreshments and pasteurised juices
To replace the salt in the preparation of food, herbs and natural seasonings and onion, garlic, Rosemary, parsley, thyme, Basil and oregano, maybe since they give more taste to meals and do not cause water retention in the body.
Diuretic teas to deflate your belly
In addition to food, to invest in diuretic teas consumption and increase metabolisms such as green tea, matcha tea, hibiscus (flower of Jamaica) tea and Ginger pineapple tea. To have the desired effect, it should be 3 to 4 cups a day, without adding sugar.
It is also essential to drink at least 1.5 L of liquid a day, preferably between diuretic teas and water, to combat fluid retention and improve the functioning of the intestine.
In addition to a healthy diet and regular practice of physical activity also can consume foods thermogenic to accelerate weight loss such as cinnamon, ginger, pepper red, coffee, green tea, Apple Cider vinegar, cold water.