The diet detox help to lose weight, detoxify the body and decrease fluid retention. It is essential mainly after periods of holidays such as the end of the year, Carnival and Easter, but it can also be used to prepare the body before a balanced diet or when in a regime of weight loss metabolism stays stalled.
The main focus of the diet detox is to increase consumption of foods low in fat, in addition to avoiding industrialized products that are high in salt, fat and chemical additives and organic. It is possible to make a diet detox where only consume fluids, which is the most restrictive of this type of diet version or I could be done with solid foods, it is essential that it is low in fat and sugar and with a high content of fibers.
Liquid detox diet
The liquid diet detox is the more restrictive version of the diet detox and must be followed for 2 or maximum three days. In this version, only allowed fluids such as tea, water, fruit or vegetable, and vegetable soups, juices still crucial to always use organic products.
Day detox diet
Diet detox for three days, allow the use of solid food just lunch, provided they are fat and integrals, i.e., with a high content of fibers. So, a meal must have food as the breast of chicken or fish grilled or cooked with brown rice and organic salad seasoned with a little olive oil and lemon and salt-free.
In the breakfast and snacks, should drink juices or smoothies made with organic vegetables, fruits and vegetable milk such as oatmeal or almond milk. Dinner should be a liquid meal, preferably a soup detox. See several greens for detoxifying juice recipes.
Diet detox five days are allowed to consume foods such as:
- Fruits and vegetables organic
- Chicken and fish, cooked or grilled
- Seeds and nuts such as almonds and flax, chia
- Grains such as quinoa, amarantos, and brown rice
- Legumes such as beans, peas, lentils, and chickpeas
- Water coconut, teas, juices and Smoothies of g+frutas and vegetables
In addition to these foods, it is essential that this diet is restrictive in salt-rich seasonings such as onion, garlic, parsley, basil, cilantro, mint, and ginger.
What should not be eaten
Foods allowed on the diet detox are:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Sugar, sweets, cakes, and desserts
- Meat processed as sausage, sausages, bacon, mortadella, ham, and salami
- Coffee and drinks containing caffeine such as green tea and black tea
- Industrial products
- Cow’s milk and derivatives
- Foods are high in gluten, such as bread, pasta, and flour
It is important to remember that it should be a healthy and balanced diet after diet detox, with meals rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and low in sugar and fat, because she acts detoxifying the body continuously.